Formerly at the rounded corner with Sackville
Road in small open garden; moved to near Bishops Palace. Free Baroque
granite drinking fountain set on octagonal platform. Tablet to
SW side inscribed: "Erected and presented to this city by
Alderman John Evan Roberts JP, Mayor 1895-6, 1898-9 and 1900 on
the occasion of his vacating the mayorial chair 9 November 1900".
fountain to top, with petalled capitals
lost as are taps and cups. Polished granite circular bowl below
over drum pier and octagonal base with animal drinking trough.