On the bend in the street to SE of the cathedral. Before 1830; recently restored. Built following the widening of the new Chester to Holyhead Road. Symmetrical Late georgian 3-storey 2+4+2 window scribed rendered front splayed back at left and right end; slate roof. 12-pane sash windows throughout 1st and 2nd floors. Overall Victorian style shop front with lightly carved fascia ends, panelled pilasters and modern windows; main entrance is to right of centre, further recessed entrance to left. 12-pane sash windows throughout 1st and 2nd floors.
Group value with neighbouring listed items in High Street.
Reference: Ellis Jones, "Bangor", p 76.