At the W end of a uniform terrace set high above the road between Victoria Street and Bryn-y-Mor. Stepped down from the rest of the terrace. Plots of land sold in 1851; said to have been built in 1853. Victorian terrace with classical and Tudor ornament. 2-storey basement and attic, 2-window stucco fronts; set in reflected pairs with each divided by varied pilasters - Greek revival between Nos 2 and 3 and panelled between Nos 5 and 6. Entablature with classical wreath motifs, Nos 5 and 6 have egg and dart cornice. Slate roofs, rendered chimney stacks and modern flat roof dormers except to No 1 which has a skylight; small pane casement windows below; Nos 1 and 2 with marginal glazing bars. Each front has a 2-storey splayed bay beside the paired central entrances with Tudor labels and 6-panel doors. The bays are carried on iron columns over the slate steps to the basements with small pane sash windows. Nos 5 and 6 have ornate cast iron balcony with trellised uprights; this is not shown in an 1859 view but is visible in a photograph of 1883. Nos 1 and 2 retain their boundary railings to the front gardens which slope down to the rubble forecourt walls with dressed stone coping, gate piers and finialled railings.
Some interiors retain ceiling roses and panelled shutters,
Group value with the rest of Menai View Terrace and the Lodge to Bryn y Mor.
References: Ellis Jones, “Bangor”, p 275 and illustrative folio. National Monuments Record.